Whether you’re a small business or a large company, there are lots of ways we can work together.
Most small businesses don’t have large marketing budgets, and most large companies are approached regularly by charities. We can help you spend yours wisely, promoting your business in our shared community. We can also help your company make a measurable difference to local people in our shared community.
So, how can the Chilterns MS Centre support your business?
We are a friendly, dynamic and ambitious local charity. Whatever form our partnership takes, we will work hard to ensure it has value and meaning for you, your partners, colleagues and stakeholders.
We will help promote your brand and enhance your reputation locally, helping you make a meaningful difference to disadvantaged people in Bucks, Herts, Beds and surrounding counties. We can help motivate your employees and customers.
- Corporate Friends
- Charity of the year
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Gifts in kind
- Payroll giving
- Our Trading Activity
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Chilterns MS Centre
Did you know that there are more small and medium-sized enterprises in Bucks, our home county, than in any other county in the UK? We can help you get to know each other, helping you to really engage with our shared community.
Our Corporate Friends scheme will help you:
- network with other local businesses and potential new customers – increase sales and profitability
- promote your brand and enhance your reputation locally
- deliver your corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives whilst inspiring and motivating your employees, customers and consumers
- channel your charitable giving in a strategic, effective and sustainable way
- access our exciting events and volunteering programme for team building
- secure an advantage over your competitors!
Click here for our Corporate Friends leaflet, explaining more about the scheme.
Giving – without making a financial donation! We are always grateful to receive gifts that will save us money or can be raffled or auctioned to raise money. We love to accept companies’ donations of time and expertise. We also love to raise awareness of MS and the Chilterns MS Centre in companies’ brochures.
There are many payroll giving agencies that process employees' payments to charity on a company’s behalf, in many cases this doesn’t cost the employer anything and is a great way to show the outside world.