We aren’t running our ‘Big Raffle’ this year, so instead, we’ve organised a Christmas raffle instead! The Christmas raffle is an online raffle where ticket holders have a chance of winning one of four fantastic prizes!
Tickets cost just £1 each, and a list of the prizes are below.
We’ve using the charity platform Golden Giving to run our Christmas raffle. All you need to do is visit the official raffle ticket page on Golden Giving’s website to purchase your tickets.
The winners will receive an email confirming their prizes shortly after the closing date. Terms and Conditions apply – Please read the below before purchasing your tickets. Please note: all prizes will need to be collected from the Chilterns MS Centre (Oakwood Close, Wendover, HP22 5LX).
The closing date for entries is Friday 11 December at 11:45pm. Make sure you get your tickets now!
A Festive Food and Drink Hamper (Example picture) A Beauty Hamper (Example picture)
‘Eddie’ – An original Watercolour
by artist Heather Fitz (Worth £75) Selection of Tring Brewery Beer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– This Raffle is open to UK residents
– Tickets can not be purchased by anyone under the age of 16
– Golden Giving is hosting the raffle on behalf of the Charity
– The prize winners will be randomly selected after the closing date & notified by email. The winners names will be listed on the Charity website
– All profit will go to the Chilterns MS Centre (Reg Charity No.800853) who are registered with the Fundraising Regulator
– All prizes are collection only from the Chilterns MS Centre. Winners will need to contact the Chilterns MS Centre’s team regarding their collection date/time
Anyone found to have deliberately ignored any of the terms & conditions will have their entry revoked & payment will be treated as a donation.
If you or someone you know needs information or help with a gambling problem please call 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Promoted by Chilterns MS Centre Ltd, Oakwood Close, Wendover, Aylesbury, Bucks HP22 5LX. Registered in England. Company No: 2294557. Charity No: 800853. License granted by Aylesbury Vale District Council (aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk) under The Gambling Act 2005. Responsible person: Hannah Prentice.