This year we are bringing your favourite running event to a park near you..
Introducing, Run Prestwood: The Virtual Edition.
Suitable for all levels and abilities, choose to run, walk or wheel, 5k, 10k or new for this year our 15k distance. Join runners up and down the country across May Bank Holiday 29-31.
By signing up to take part in Run Prestwood: The Virtual Edition you’ll be supporting the work we do at the Centre, and have the opportunity to meet like-minded people across our online community.
Whether you’re setting a personal goal or training for a new PB, you’ll have everything you need to help you smash your target with our welcome pack full to the brim with lots of new additions for 2021.
Join our online community of runners – #ChilternsChallengers, access training guides and tips from our Centre experts including physio, sports therapy and nutrition as well as the opportunity to join us for an online fitness session plus so much more!
Registration: £10 per person
Fundraising Commitment: £100 per person (excluding Gift Aid)
Your race pack includes:
- Invitation to our online Facebook event group
- Fundraising tips and support from our fundraising team
- Training guides for your selected distance
- Complimentary workout session with Centre staff pre-race day
- Tips and information videos from a Centre Physio and Sports Nutritionist plus a live Q&A before race day
- Free running vest to wear as you train and on race day
- Finisher’s medal
Plus – hit your fundraising target before race day to be in with the chance of winning a gift voucher for Oakwood Wellbeing.
Got a question? Check our FAQs page or email the events team: firstname.lastname@example.org