- This event has passed.
Virtual Caring Cuppa
15th June 2020 @ 8:00 am - 30th June 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Connect with family, friends or colleagues for a morning coffee or afternoon tea and cake in order to do something fun during the lockdown and raise money for the Centre at the same time.
You can host a Caring Cuppa in different ways:
- virtually using a video call platform like Whatsapp, Zoom, Skype, Messenger or Teams
- socially distanced with up to 5 other people as long as you are at least 2 meters apart and adhere to all government guidelines
- or you can just make time to have a chat and a cup of tea with members of your own household
We are encouraging as many people as possible to host their events from 15 to 21 June, but you can hold it at any time if you don’t want to do it during that week.
Setting up your caring cuppa is easy:
- Decide on a date and time
- Set up a JustGiving page to collect donations or you can take the donations yourself
- Invite your friends, family or colleagues
- Enjoy some time together (virtually or socially distanced) over a cuppa
- Pay the donations to us using the form in your pack
Simply complete the form below to receive your Caring Cuppa Guide and start planning your virtual catch-up![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]