Walk the MS Mile 2018
The 4th Walk the MS Mile will take place on Saturday 22 September. This year it starts and finishes in Market Square, Aylesbury outside HSBC and is kindly sponsored by ESRI UK. It’s a fantastic central location so there will be a real buzz in the town. Registration opens at 10:15am and the walk starts at 11am.
The walk will be started by Ben Moseby from Mix96’s Breakfast Show and their street stars will also be there. Plus, the lovely team at Aylesbury Honda are providing a car so people can guess the number of balloons inside to win some great prizes.
We want to make this the best walk yet and we need as many people as possible to take part or sponsor a walker to help us to raise awareness of the Centre and the work we do, as well as raising money for us.
All you have to do is sign up and ask your family and friends to sponsor you. Entry is £5 per person and you get a goody bag at the end. All ages can take part and children under 12 are free! Plus if you sign up before 19 September you’ll be added in to our prize draw to win a bottle of bubbly.
To sign up as an individual or small group (up to 5 people) click here
To sign up as a company click here
If you would prefer to sign up offline, you can download the Registration Form here and pop it into the Centre.
Online registration closes at 23.59 on Wednesday 19 September.
Once registered please encourage as many people to sponsor you as possible. The person who raises the most sponsorship money will WIN a hamper of goodies.
We thank all of our Sponsors for their support.
Terms and Conditions of the Walk
- Sorry, no dogs allowed apart from guide/assistance dogs as our route takes you through Friars Square shopping centre.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 16 and 17 year olds must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to walk
- Entry is at your risk and by registering you agree that the Chilterns MS Centre or any associated company shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage as a consequence of taking part in this event.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.