Chilterns MS Centre Blog
Small Charities Week 2018 - we need your help!
Small Charity Week celebrates and raises awareness of the essential work of the UK’s small charity sector who make an invaluable contribution to the lives of millions of individuals, communities and causes across the UK and the rest of the world.
The people behind Small Charity Week are running a competition from Monday 18- Saturday 23 June for a small charity to win up to £450 if they get the most number of supporters on social media saying why they love the charity on social media.
Please help us to get as many entries as possible by downloading the pdf template, write down why you love the Centre and post a picture of you and the poster to twitter or Instagram or the Small Charity Week facebook page. Make sure you tag us, use the hashtag #ILoveSmallCharities and @SCWeek18 so that your entry is counted. See below for the rules of entry for each social media network. You can post one entry to all three if you want to.
Spread the word and ask all of your friends and family to do it as well so we get as many people entering for us. This is a great opportunity for us to raise awareness of the Centre and possibly win some cash!
If you cannot do this yourself, or you don't have a social media account, please ask for Gemma at the Centre and I can help you complete the poster, take the photo and post it on your behalf.
Download the PDF here: I-Love-Because-poster-template.pdf
For more information on Small Charity Week visit their website.
IMPORTANT! The rules for how to enter each competition are slightly different. See below.
Rules for Entry
Entries will only count between 18th – 23rd June and only one message is to be submitted for each competition per supporter; supporters are welcome to enter all three. The message should explain why you love your small charity.
The Twitter Competition
- Tweet your photo message, making sure you include @ChilternsMS and the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag. You must also mention @SCWeek18 in your tweet so all of our entries are acknowledged and counted.
- If you haven’t got a camera you can simply tweet your message of love in less than 280 characters making sure you include @ChilternsMS and the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag
The Facebook Competition
- Post your photo message to the Small Charity Week Facebook wall, making sure you include @ChilternsMSCentre and the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag.
- If you haven’t got a camera you can simply post your message of love to our wall making sure you include @ChilternsMSCentre and the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag
The Instagram Competition
- Post your photo message to your Instagram account, making sure you tag @cmsc2012 and use the #ILoveSmallCharities hashtag. You must also tag @SCWeek18 in your photo so all of our entries are acknowledged and counted.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments