About the exhibition:
Register your details here to confirm your place at our Pop Up Art Weekend 2022.
You can submit up to 6 x framed pieces of artwork & 10 unframed artwork plus cards or table-top artists can sell their own artwork on one table for the fee of £20.
33% of the sale price will go directly to the Chilterns MS Centre and is greatly appreciated. This applies also to future commissions if placed at the exhibition. If you would like to increase our commission rate please let us know.
You will be asked for full details of your artwork in the artist pack that you will receive in the post once the registration has closed at the end of October.
Please select a form below to complete your registration for the Pop-Up Art Exhibition taking place at the Chilterns MS Centre on 4/5/6 March 2022. Registration closes on 29 October 2021.
Table-top registration is for artists who are unable to hang their artwork and require a table to sell their artwork on. E.g. Jewellery, woodwork, ceramics and sculptures.
This year, we are holding a competition! We are looking for a special piece of artwork that we can use for all the event branding – posters, fliers, catalogue front cover, social media etc. The chosen piece of artwork will form the centre of our marketing campaign. If you would like to submit a piece of artwork to be considered we are asking for a £5 entry fee for this competition (click on the ‘registration and competition’ button below).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPETITION ENTRANTS
The artwork you submit must meet our artwork guidelines: Must be in portrait orientation and ideally a striking and colourful piece. Please make sure the image sent to us is a high-resolution scan of the artwork sent as a png or jpeg.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering your artwork into the event branding competition you agree to abide by these T&Cs The entry fee is £5 and is non-refundable.
- Entry is open from Wednesday 22 September 2021 until midnight on Friday 29 October 2021, winners will be announced after the closing date
- All entries must be submitted by Friday 29 October 2021 at midnight.
- You must upload a portrait image.
- The Pop-Up Art Weekend Committee will decide on the winners.
- 1 winner will be selected.
- You consent to your basic information, name and image of the artwork being disclosed on Chilterns MS Centre’s digital channels and other media.
- The Chilterns MS Centre reserves the right to use the artwork and name of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material now and in the future without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their artwork.
- If you are a winner you will be contacted by email by Chilterns MS Centre
- We ask that you can ensure your work is not sold in the interim as it will be featured during the build-up to the event and will be available for sale over the weekend.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept Tabletop artwork in this competition due to the artwork guidelines