Membership payments for 2022 are due by 6 January. The annual membership fee is £25.
You can pay for your membership in several ways.
- Pay by Direct Debit by setting up your mandate up by 31 December. You must complete a separate Direct Debit mandate for each individual member.
- Pay by card by calling 01296 636133 or pay through our online form.
If you have an existing standing order already set up you can continue to pay through this as well.
If you have any problems or do not know your membership number, please contact Jo Kendall on 01296 696133.
Direct Debit has several benefits:
- You won’t have to remember to make future payments: as soon as your membership fee is due, we’ll collect payment straight from your pre-agreed bank account.
- You’ll be notified before each payment is taken and payments are protected, so you’re guaranteed a refund if a payment was ever taken in error. You can find out more at Direct Debit Guarantee.
- It saves time and money on administration for the Centre as existing standing orders are hard to track because they come out on different dates and we often have to send out reminders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if I am unable to set up a direct debit by 31 December?
A. You will need to pay by card online or by cash/card at reception instead. You can then set up your direct debit mandate at any time throughout year for the following year’s membership fee.
Q. I don’t want to set up a direct debit, how else can I pay?
A. You can card online or by cash/card at reception by 6 January, or via an existing standing order, but our preferred payment method is direct debit.
Q. Will any other payments be taken by direct debit?
A. No. Only your annual membership fee will be taken by direct debit.
Q. What if I want to cancel my membership in the future?
A. If you wish to cancel your membership you must cancel your direct debit too. You can ask us to cancel it or contact your bank or GoCardless instead.